[Blink] El Capitan says: (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'setDelegate_')

ReindeR Rustema discussions at reinder.rustema.nl
Mon Mar 14 13:08:26 CET 2016

Hi Adrian,

> On 14 mrt. 2016, at 11:29, Adrian Georgescu <ag at ag-projects.com> wrote:
>
> The files seem to be corrupted, you should remove the app and install it again

I understand I do not remove the app in the proper way because I already deleted Blink.app a few times by moving it to the trash and emptying it.

Somewhere there are files associated with Blink that are the problem perhaps? But where? Deleting what I found in ~/Library/Application Support and then reinstalling Blink did not help either.

—
ReindeR