[Blink] Not getting SIP 200 message from Blink Windows

Aroon Mishra arun123ks at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 16:58:06 CEST 2016

Hi Team,

We are using latest Blink on windows for receiving inbound calls from
Asterisk.

After two are three successful calls , we get a blank call on blink and
after that we don't get any call on blink while asterisk try to send call
to blink but it get fail.

We have verified Blink status show registered  on asterisk and in Blink as
well.

We have captured SIP message and found Blink is not sending 200 SIP
message.

Attaching Blink log .

I am unable to attach wireshark trace as trace size is 2 MB and mails are
getting bounce.

Request you to please  check the logs and see is this a bug .

Issued occurred on call from number 999797908

Thank You

--

*Thanks & Regards **Aroon Mishra*
Mob:  +918527147193