[Blink] transfer calls to vm box

Harshita Nolkha harshita.nolkha-ext at keenable.in
Wed Feb 17 13:03:00 CET 2016

Hello

whenever google closed the faciltiy of google contact using blink
tool.(means in previously google-contact easily access by the blink tool)
now this is closed . and i want my google contact as used via blink-sip
tool

Please help me

i am facing the problem

sorry for my poor English
if there is any solution

*Thanks  & Regards,*

*Harshita Nolkha*

*Contact No:-+91 8130616790                    +91 9468941102*