[Blink] Standalone SIP UA?

Victor Sudakov vas at mpeks.tomsk.su
Thu Feb 11 11:01:46 CET 2016

Sa??l Ibarra Corretg?? wrote:

> >> For the life of me, I cannot find it. Neither in "Blink -> Accounts" as
> >> in the help, nor anywhere else.
> >
> > It seems I have skipped the installation of the Bonjour SDK. Now I
> > have enabled the Bonjour account, set my Bonjour username to "vas",
> > but cannot call sip:vas at 10.14.143.110 (10.14.143.110 being the IP
> > address of my host) from another host.
> >
> > Are you sure the Bonjour account is intended to be used like that?
> >

> By default Blink listens on a random port. If you want to be able to
> dial it like that you???ll need to use the standard 5060 port. You
> can change that in the preferences panel.

I see. It also generates some random SIP username, so I had to dial
something like 04918637 at 10.14.143.110:57380 to call the Bonjour
account.

Thanks for explaining the intricacies to me. However, I will continue
to use PhonerLite for such testing purposes, it's less hassle.

--
Victor Sudakov,  VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN
sip:sudakov at sibptus.tomsk.ru