[Blink] Blink OTR module error

Mike Nagie promike1987 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 19:55:07 CEST 2016

Thank you for letting me know, it's a good list, I've finally found it!
As I saw it, I realized this was the last missing piece, so I might not
have any problems in the near future with it.

Changelog was a different topic, I just attached it there because I
hadn't found it anywhere too. I was simply curious about the new
features. All that I see is the new Test Call and Test Conference
options, but I bet there are others aswell. I was informed that there's
no GNU/Linux changelog (yet).

Mike