[Blink] Registration Started

Mediacast Guy mediacastguy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 13:12:34 CEST 2015

Most often I use Blink (Windows 7) with voipo for SIP telephone calls. However, occasionally I need to do SIP-to-SIP
calls for our podcasts. This morning, when I tried to make a SIP call, I discovered that OnSip and voipwelcome register
correctly, but sip2sip.info does not. All I get is Registration Started. The only things that have changed on my system
are I updated to the 9/11 release of Blink, and I have new Gigapower Internet service from AT&T. I don't know if the
registrations were succeeding before the update. The router is supplied by AT&T, and while I have access to the
settings, I don't know if I need to forward ports or such.The sip2sip.info settings are the ones that were made when I
had Blink create new SIP accounts. Bria 3 works fine on the same LAN for all of the providers, but sip2sip is slow to
connect to the test numbers.

Server Settings:

Always use my proxy for outgoing sessions (checked but nothing entered in Outbound Proxy or Auth Username)
Nothing else is checked, and no other information is entered on that page.

Thanks,
MCG