[Blink] Which SIP service providers support SMS that can be used by Blink?

ag at ag-projects.com ag at ag-projects.com
Sat Jun 13 14:39:52 CEST 2015

SMS to mobile network you mean? I have not found anyone doing this for incoming side. The real problem is that no service provider has incoming mobile numbers for each sip account so you cannot receive replies back from the mobile network to a sip device.

Otherwise SIP Message between SIP clients works just fine across many SIP services.

Adrian