[Blink] Starting Blink on Windows 7: No Window, CPU-Usage at about 20%

Rüdiger Hahn ruediger at hahnsworld.net
Wed Jun 10 20:44:41 CEST 2015

Hi all,

hopefully someone can help me. I downloaded and installed the newest
release of Blink for Windows. After installation I was asked if I want
to start Blink. After confirming with "yes" ... nothing happens. In the
process list (Process Explorer) I can see that Blink is running and
consuming CPU of about 20%. The same happens when I kill Blink and
manually start it again: No window, but 20% CPU-Usage.

Did anybody else see this behavior before?

OS: Windows 7 Professional (64 Bit)
Blink: 1.4.0 (Same behavior with the version right before, something
like 1.3.x)

Thank you in advance.

Ruediger