[Blink] Issue with Blink Pro

Shaun Crockford shaun_crockford at icloud.com
Sat Dec 19 04:13:21 CET 2015

I have recently reinstalled Blink Pro - which I successfully used previously - as my new role involves me working away from desk again.

I have MAC OS El Capitan.

The issue that I have experienced is that when a call is made, it will successfully connect but the alert panel does not show up, there is no way to disconnect the call. Also the interface windows freeze in that I cannot select any other options and the only way I have found to make the programme active again is to quit and restart.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
Shaun