[Blink] Yosemite Contact Address Book Plug-In

Lee Price lee at tpcon.co.uk
Sat Apr 11 13:58:06 CEST 2015

Hello

Mac Yosemite 10.10.2
Blink Pro 4.2.1

Blink set up and working through my SIP account.

I have bought Blink Pro and installed the Addressbook Plug-In here :~

Macintosh HD \ Users \ leeprice \ Library \ Containers \ com.apple.AddressBook \ Data \ Library \ Address Book Plug-Ins

I cannot find the path as specified in the Plug-In readme which specifies Mac Address Book rather than ‘Contacts’

I get links to call from Contacts but they don’t appear to launch Blink.

Help :)

Lee.

—Director
Twisted Pear Consultancy