[Blink] Calling Blink To Blink client Via Opensips server , results to "media stream timed out while starting"

the.ozma.of.oz the.ozma.of.oz the.ozma.of.oz at rambler.ru
Wed Apr 1 22:36:53 CEST 2015

Hello. First of all i want to say that i'm really enjoying the blink softphone,
the features that you made are awesome! But, i'm stuck on the weird issue for 2
months now.

I have 2 accounts: bob and alex. When i do call bob from alex i get this kind of
behaviour in the bob's softphone:

http://s017.radikal.ru/i404/1504/37/f067401e43b0.png

It hangs on "starting media" for 15 seconds all that time. On the other end, in
alex softphone the connection displayed as established. After that:

http://i016.radikal.ru/1504/93/4f262c592fb1.png

"media stream timed out while starting" in the bob's softphone.

On the alex softphone side:

http://s017.radikal.ru/i413/1504/96/70013a84ccfa.png

I posted this issue on opensips mailing list, and no one could of helped me. I
changed a couple of servers and hostings in different countries, the issue is
still there! But a couple days we tried to call from "Blink" to "PhonerLight" and
then from "PhonerLight" to "Blink" client using our opensips server. And the call
was successfull, media stream didn't time out, we can hear each other. So i
decided to write to this mailing list, maybe you can help me to solve this issue.
If needed i can provide the blink logs.