[Blink] call history issues

Will Falconer, DVM drfalconer at vitalanimal.com
Sun Sep 7 22:30:27 CEST 2014

I, too have noticed call history is sketchy at best, and I’m talking more about incoming calls from regular cell phones or land lines, and a few outgoings calls to numbers only, no sip URL’s at all.

Same OS, same build.
________________
Dr. Will Falconer
Certified Veterinary Homeopath
Vital Animal | The Natural Path
Austin, TX
(512) 288-5400
drfalconer at VitalAnimal.com

Holistic options for your animals:
	http://VitalAnimal.com

Sign on here for free weekly Vital Animal News:
http://vitalanimal.com/subscribe/