[Blink] Blink crashes on start

Ben Klang bklang at mojolingo.com
Mon Oct 20 17:00:16 CEST 2014

It’s possible this started happening since I upgraded to OS X Yosemite.  I thought I had used Blink since then, but its possible that I have not.

When I launch Blink it immediately crashes.  The message that seems relevant is this:

Application Specific Information:
*** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException', reason: 'NSUbiquitousKeyValueStore: key 'B64C70FC-B7CB-4C38-A6B3-74CC4F2E670E at xxxxxxx-xxxxxxxx.staging.mojolingo.com' is too long.’

The full output is here: https://gist.github.com/bklang/739761859a18b3266edf <https://gist.github.com/bklang/739761859a18b3266edf>

/BAK/
--
Ben Klang
Principal/Technology Strategist, Mojo Lingo

Mojo Lingo -- Voice applications that work like magic
http://mojolingo.com <http://mojolingo.com/>
Twitter: @MojoLingo