[Blink] Bug in latest Blink: address bar cleared on call ending

Ben Klang bklang at mojolingo.com
Mon Oct 20 16:56:38 CEST 2014

Hello all,

I’ve noticed a new behavior in the latest Blink.  I’m going to call it a bug because I think it breaks user expectations, and I can’t think of a good reason for it to behave this way.

I often use Blink for testing voice systems.  This requires me to call the same number over and over again, often very quickly (just because I’m in a hurry :)).  The bug is this: if I have an active call and I start typing a new address in the input box, and then the active call ends, when the drawer closes it also erases the address input box.  This is annoying because I’m usually just about to hit enter to start the next call, but obviously now I either have no address, or a partial address.

If that’s not a clear enough explanation let me know.  Thanks,
/BAK/
--
Ben Klang
Principal/Technology Strategist, Mojo Lingo

Mojo Lingo -- Voice applications that work like magic
http://mojolingo.com <http://mojolingo.com/>
Twitter: @MojoLingo