[Blink] voicemail

ag at ag-projects.com ag at ag-projects.com
Wed May 7 15:27:41 CEST 2014

On 07 May 2014, at 10:23, Chuck Lobaugh <blinkurit at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am using the blink client for my remote office connection to an elastix phone system in another country. It works great and I love it, however is there a way for me to see a voice mail indication for my voice mails in the elastix system and if so any recommendations on making this active.

Blink does support by default subscriptions to MWI (message waiting indicator). The problem is likely in the server which may not support or does not have this function enabled.

A SIP trace from the logs window can provide the answer for this. You can locate the SUBSCRIBE for mwi and its responses.

> Also is the voice mail machine a separate local voice mail box for the client or would it be related to my elastix system. Right now I do not have it enabled because I was not sure.

The Answering machine is local, it has nothing to do with the server voicemail function.