[Blink] New Blink Qt version 0.9.0 with Screen Sharing

Mediacast Guy mediacastguy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 17:10:39 CEST 2014

On 6/27/2014 10:29 AM, Saúl Ibarra Corretgé wrote:
> On 27 Jun 2014, at 15:18, Mediacast Guy <mediacastguy at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> FYI, I tried to perform the update within 0.8.2, and it failed. I've removed it manually and installing 0.9.0. Windows 7
> I just tried to reproduce it by installing the old version (0.8.2) and upgrading to the new one and it went through with no problem. Also on Windows 7. What error message did you get?

Unfortunately I already clicked past the error message and installed the new version manually. The update just went fine
on a second identical computer. I'll watch the computer carefully for the next update and try to notify you when it
happens. This problem has persisted since 0.6.0. Adrian previously suggested that there was a problem with the updater.
Since I completely removed the old version this time, maybe the problem is solved.

MCG