[Blink] G711

Mediacast Guy mediacastguy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 15:16:43 CEST 2014

No doubt. I'm sure it's something we're doing wrong in the configuration. As I've lamented before, I wish there were a
tutorial somewhere on SIP for beginners. Getting Bria, wxCommunicator, and X-Lite working was trial and error. Blink
would call the conference bridge, but it would not call another extension. The Mac version worked fine.

MCG