[Blink] Not registering account, tho other software does quickly

Will Falconer, DVM drfalconer at vitalanimal.com
Tue Jun 24 18:08:34 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm really hoping to make this work, as I love the interface.

I was once able to register, maybe a month ago, but I somehow lost the connection and rejoined the effort in earnest today as my land line number was ported to SIP. I'm able to get in fine with a free app called Telephone, but I get the following error repeatedly in Blink Pro: DNS lookup failed. No routes found for SIP URI.

Earlier, when the trouble started a few weeks back, I'd receive: Registration Failed. Request Timeout (408)

Hoping there's a fix, as I get so much more from this app than the freebie.

Thanks kindly.
________________
Dr. Will Falconer
Certified Veterinary Homeopath
Vital Animal | The Natural Path
Austin, TX
(512) 288-5400
drfalconer at VitalAnimal.com

Holistic options for your animals:
	http://VitalAnimal.com

Sign on here for free weekly Vital Animal News:
http://vitalanimal.com/subscribe/