[Blink] Unicode bug Windows 8

Kuklin István kuklinster at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 16:25:29 CEST 2014

My username is kuklinistvan1, but I haven't had opportunity to type it in!
I have no configuration, I couldn't start Blink since I've installed
Windows on this machine.
The problem isn't that I couldn't log in, the problem is, that I don't even
see the window. It crashes before I could set anything. The process
disappears in a couple seconds, that's all :(

> On 11 Jul 2014, at 16:12, Kuklin István <kuklinster at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Thank you, nice tool!
> > But I still couldn't find the Blink folder at AppData (and
> unfortunately, Search Everything couldn't find any useful as well :( )
> > I think Blink hasn't even created the folder since it crashed everytime
> when I tried to run it.
> >

> I could confirm the issue with a synthetic test, it will be fixed on the
> next release. Thanks for the report!
>
> --
> Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
> AG Projects