[Blink] Blink Pro OSX 3.9.1 not able to connect when network changes

Jeremy Brown jeremy at tenfourty.com
Wed Jul 9 10:57:07 CEST 2014

Hi,

Has anyone else come across a problem with Blink Pro 3.9.2 on OSX where blink is not able to re-connect if the network changes (wake up from sleep, connect from VPN etc.)

I just get the errors “Connection Failed Remote Address tcp:IP” and "Registration Failed (no more routes to try)”

My only workaround is to restart blink and then it connects perfectly.

It’s pretty annoying because I have to restart Blink all the time - making it pretty useless at times.

Jeremy

http://about.me/tenfourty