[Blink] GRUU-related no ACK problem behind sipX

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Mon Jul 7 17:47:39 CEST 2014

Since I don't need GRUU support, I'm worked around this issue by editing
line 120 in /Applications/Blink
Pro.app/Contents/Resources/lib/sipsimple/account/registration.py.  I've
changed "Supported: gruu" to "X-Supported: pizza".  While not elegant, it
prevents Blink from receiving a pub-gruu contact on its registration.
 Calls establish without a problem.

- Jeff