[Blink] Serious VoIP problems whenever Blink is connected

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Sat Feb 8 14:50:56 CET 2014

Not related but good to know if you own those boxes.

Anyway the point is the Fritz Box intercepts all SIP and RTP traffic and does something with it. So I am not surprised that is miss behaving when SIP end-points do something that FritzBox does not expect and was not programmed properly for handling it.

Is a generic problem with any "SIP aware" intermediate equipment in the path that tries to 'fix things'.