[Blink] (no subject)

Tijmen de Mes tijmen at ag-projects.com
Fri Apr 18 11:12:27 CEST 2014

Hi,

Please use it as 15874100649 at sip.ringcentral.com port should be looked up automatic. If not, you can set the proxy in Preferences/Accounts/Sip Signaling after you setup the account.

--
Tijmen de Mes
AG-Projects

On 18 april 2014 at 11:10:25, Mikhail Shifrin (misha at absoluteozone.com) wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I just purchased Blink Pro and the Blink does not allow me to connect to my SIP account.
When I enter my user name 15874100649 and my domain name sip.ringcentral.com:5060 in a required by your format
user at domain    15874100649 at sip.ringcentral.com:5060
I am getting the following message: “Cannot add SIP Account: illegal SIP address: 15874100649 at sip.ringcentral.com:5060, must be in user at domain format”
I also do not see where I could put my proxy server address and where I can enter my Authorization ID number.
Please help a.s.a.p. as I cannot use the software if I cannot login.

Best Regards,

Misha Shifrin
Proj. Engineer
Absolute Ozone

ABSOLUTE OZONE®
25+ years of creativity and innovation

Toll Free: (877) 486-3761
Ph:          (780) 486-3761
Fax:         (780) 486-3763
Skype:     misha.absolute

e-mail:  Misha at AbsoluteOzone.com
Web:  www.AbsoluteOzone.com
This document is strictly confidential and is intended only for use by the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or other action taken in reliance of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  Any views expressed by the sender of this message are not necessarily those of the Company. If you have received this transmission in error, please use the reply function to tell us and then permanently delete what you have received.  Please note: Incoming and outgoing e-mail messages are routinely monitored for compliance with our policy on the use of electronic communications.