[Blink] How to dial numbers/options/extensions after the initial call connects?

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Fri Apr 11 22:53:33 CEST 2014

Roberto,

Make sure your cursor isn't active in the dial box.  In other words, make
sure you've clicked in the Audio Calls pane on the active call.  This very
well may be the default after a call connects.  From that point, digits
(including * and #) should translate to DTMF on the active call.

I'm thinking of how Blink Pro looks on a Mac.  I may be a bit off for the
Windows/Linux versions.

- Jeff