[Blink] Blink for Windows. Cannot transfer.

Chet W. Stevens cwstevens at interact.ccsd.net
Thu Apr 3 15:53:35 CEST 2014

Thank you Adrian. I was really hopeful at first when I read about call
transfer on the Blink help pages:

http://projects.ag-projects.com/projects/blinkc/wiki/Help_For_Blink_Pro#Transfer

"Transfer
To blindly transfer a call, just drag it to a contact in the Contacts
list. You can also enter a number or address in the search bar, to
transfer a call to an arbitrary address. To perform an assisted call
transfer, first establish a call to each party. Then, click on the T
button for completing the transfer, a contextual menu is presented."

I hope you or someone are able to add this feature in the future. It would
really complete Blink. Thank you again.

Chet Stevens