[Blink] Duplicating Contacts

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Thu Sep 26 15:31:41 CEST 2013

You could put a fake XCAP root that will always fail as a work around.

But again, why would you have your personal account on machines for two different users? Is like having your same email account on two clients but do not want to see your mail messages on one of them.

Can you explain the scenario, maybe there is another way to achieve the goal?