[Blink] New Blink Pro for OSX version 3.3.1 with bug fixes

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Wed Oct 30 14:10:13 CET 2013

I see what you mean. At that time, contacts din not have multiple URIs per contact. Each contact had a single address, this is why you had multiple contacts showing up in the serach results when in fact it was the same contact.

The data model has changed and so the interface to reflect the use of multiple URIs per contact.

So if you want to dial a certain number for a contact, just right click on it and chose the number from the drop down menu.

Adrian