[Blink] telephone events 101

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Mon Nov 25 17:34:48 CET 2013

Same experience here.  It was a member of the UC line although I can't
remember if it was UC3xx or UC5xx.  As I recall the payload number was
configurable, but static nonetheless.

The customer with the UC system took it back to Cisco as a bug, and to the
best of my knowledge they accepted it as such to be addressed in a future
release.

The real world indeed.   In this case the real world was a collection of
different endpoints Sonus, Adtran, Asterisk, Freeswitch, Metaswitch,
Polycom and Blink endpoints, most using 101, but some not.  All playing by
the same rules except the UC box.  Lovely.

- Jeff