[Blink] telephone events 101

Andreas Sikkema asikkema at unet.nl
Mon Nov 25 17:27:56 CET 2013

> No, there is no way for changing this. The telephone-event uses a dynamic payload, endpoints should just use the one advertised. We haven't found any interoperability issues related to this until now.
>
> Out of curiosity, what media server are you using?

I have seen some Cisco IOS based hardware not playing nice when using
other payload types than what it expects, especially when some strange
Cisco proprietary functionality related to payload types has been
enabled.

I know these could be considered bugs, but this is the real world ;-)

--
Andreas Sikkema
Senior Service Engineer
mail: asikkema at unet.nl