[Blink] cannot add my existing sip account

JC (Google) jc.jong.jc at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 05:51:09 CET 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please ignore my e-mail below as I have already successfully added my existing SIP account to Blink Pro.

However, I still find Blink Pro is very slow in processing the SIP calls comparing to Bria 3 on my MacBook Air.  Is there a way to speed up the dialing out using Blink Pro?

Thanks and best regards,
JC