[Blink] Opus Codec

mgraves at mstvp.com mgraves at mstvp.com
Wed Mar 6 16:13:53 CET 2013

It would be really interesting to know how the implementation goes. That
is, how we might tap into the more advanced capabilities of Opus. I
expect that many implementations are not currently dynamic. They setup
the codec using a particular static profile.

Michael Graves
mgraves  mstvp.com
o(713) 861-4005
c(713) 201-1262