[Blink] New Blink Qt release 0.4.0 for Windows

Kevin Layer layer at known.net
Tue Jul 2 15:40:54 CEST 2013

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé wrote:

>> > Is this the feature that's supposed to allow me to see all the numbers
>> > for a specific contact?  I'm still only seeing one # per contact.
>> >

>> When you put your mouse over a contact with multiple URIs you'll
>> see a small arrow at the bottom-right of the contact tile, click it
>> and the contact will expand. Alternatively you can press space over
>> a selected contact.

OK, I see that.  FWIW, I like the previous behavior better.

And, there's something funky going on.  Here's what I did:

1. Typed in the name of a contact and expanded it, noticing that there
was an email address in the list.

2. In Chrome went to the contact and verified that the email address
wasn't in a phone #.  I changed a label of one of the phone #'s.

3. Back in blink, searched for this contact again and now it is
missing, though I have a blank contact in the search results.  I can't
click on it, though, or expand it.

4. quit blink and restart and it's back working for this contact.

I originally added a space in the label name for the contact, when I
first edited it.  That might be the trigger.  I did remove the space
before #4, but that didn't seem to help (I waited about 5 minutes to
see if it would fix itself).

Thanks.