[Blink] How to add contact and see the presence status of the account?

Yuming Zheng zhengyumingnanjing at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 03:57:56 CET 2013

Check the Availability settings, Publish My Availability is setting to true.
And after digging deeper.When modify the presenct status from Available to
Busy,
A SUBSCRIBE sip message send out
.But when try Add Contact or modify an exist friend,cannot see any SIP
message send out.

My setting is:

Sip Signaling
Receive Incoming Calls checked on,
Always Use My Proxy  checked on,
Primary Proxy set to proxy.sipthor.net:5060;transport=udp
shou we use tcp or tls here?

Availability
Publish My Availability checked on,

XCAP Storage
Enabled checked on,
Root URI set to https://xcap.sipthor.net/xcap-root/

NAT Traversal
Use ICE checked on,
Use MSRP Relay For outbound not checked ,do not know what should be with
the RSRP Relay item below it,
STUN Server set to stun.xten.com and port is 3478.

Best Regard,