[Blink] Gray Account Names

Mediacast Guy mediacastguy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 18:01:35 CET 2013

I'm using Blink 0.2.10. My getonsip.com accounts are grayed out, indicating that
there is a registration problem. However, the accounts work fine. Where should I
look for a registration error? Two other accounts (sip2sip.info and
voipwelcome.com) are bold, indicating successful registration, according to this
article:

http://www.onsip.com/voip-phone-reviews/blink-pro/version-111

The only information I entered for the new account is display name, SIP Address
(myaccount at getonsip.com), and the password. No registration error is reported
except for the gray account name.

For grins, I went through the "Add New Account" procedure built into Blink, and
the new account at sip2sip.info is in bold. I still don't see any difference in
the settings for the two accounts, although I do realize that sip2sip.info and
getonsip.com are two completely different servers.

MCG