[Blink] Blink - DTMF problem

José Pablo Méndez Soto auxcri at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 14:58:48 CET 2013

> There is no setting for this, first for technical reasons in PJSIP, but
more importantly because we don't want to bloat Blink with tons of settings

Saúl, Blink is one of the most complete softphones I have seen, part of it
being the great deal of flexibility you get when configuring and tweaking
it. I can´t see how adding the option to choose the payload type (even if a
software reset was needed) constitutes "bloating Blink" with settings,
specially if they make the product more powerful.

Just thinking out loud man, as I said, Blink is as of today one of the best
out there.

Regards,

*José Pablo Méndez *