[Blink] Blink - DTMF problem

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Mon Dec 23 09:42:34 CET 2013

On Dec 23, 2013, at 9:24 AM, Jarosław Teterycz <Jarek at jtk.com.pl> wrote:

> So maybe small trick: additional option to simulate G729 and then just report in negotiation that it is supported but use DTMF inline in practice?

Not really sure what you mean by that. Negotiation is a generic process if I "simulate" to support G729 endpoints would negotiate that with me and they'd hear nothing.

Since this is not the first time I hear about bogus endpoints that are incapable of dealing with DTMF if payload type is not 101, I'll look into it and see if we can change it.