[Blink] Blink - DTMF problem

Jarosław Teterycz Jarek at jtk.com.pl
Sat Dec 21 20:20:16 CET 2013

In meantime number I had problem starts accepting G711a and doesn't require G729 so I can't provide log when problem appears.
Generally problem was that Blink doesn't have G729 which makes problems with some connections where G729 is required.

Pozdrawiam/Regards

Jerry

Wiadomość napisana przez Adrian Georgescu <ag at ag-projects.com> w dniu 21 gru 2013, o godz. 19:42: