[Blink] Blink client - wrong IP address in VIA field (SIP messages)

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Mon Apr 22 09:59:04 CEST 2013

On Apr 20, 2013, at 6:17 PM, Dinu G. wrote:

> Yes I'm using Avaya IPOffice but I was curious what the workaround is.
>
> The thing is that Jitsi,  Zoiper and X-Lite clients do not have this issue.
>
> So in my humble opinion this should be fixed in Blink because is a very nice SIP client.
> On Apr 20, 2013 7:11 PM, "Saúl Ibarra Corretgé" <saul at ag-projects.com> wrote:
> You ca set nat=yes or nat=force_rport and it should work with Asterisk. I didn't suggest if earlier because I was under the assumption that you weren't using Asterisk.

I know, we should have a proper Via header, the problem is, that it's not as simple as it sounds. Also, given the broad use of rport (every device does symmetric SIP) and the fact that we have not found any issue with this before, this is not at the top of our issues list :-)

Thanks again for the feedback! Regards,