[Blink] Cannot set client tls certificate

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Thu Apr 11 19:56:04 CEST 2013

It must be, nobody asks for client certificates. The normal behavior is to enable TLS in the server and the client may or not check for server cert validity. The server checks the client based on credentials of the account. Same as a web browser works, only the web server uses a certificate.

Now, how do you configure asterisk for TLS is a question you should ask an asterisk related mailing list.

Adrian