[Blink] Only one phone No. of Google Contacts

Tscherwitschke, Mark mark.tscherwitschke at logisoft.de
Fri Apr 5 10:02:36 CEST 2013

Hey there,

this morning I've downloaded your new Blink Client 3.0.
Looks good! But my Google Contacts are only synchronized with just one
phone number! I've lot of Business Contact with "work", "cell phone" and
"others" - just "work" is synchronized!

In the last version it's working perfectly...

Please fix this problem as soon as possible, because we think about to use
your client in our company - and it's necessary that everybody has the all
numbers of a contact.

Cheers,
Mark

--
Mit freundlichem Gruß aus Dillenburg
Mark Tscherwitschke
E-Mail: mark.tscherwitschke at logisoft.de
Internet: http://www.logisoft.de

Aufgaben-Center App-Portal: http://www.ac-portal.de
Aufgaben-Center Community: http://forum.ac-portal.de

Kommanditgesellschaft: LogiSoft GmbH & Co. KG.
Sitz:  35683 Dillenburg, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Wetzlar, HRA 6801
Pers. haftende Gesellschaft: LogiSoft Verwaltungs GmbH
Sitz:  35683 Dillenburg, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Wetzlar, HRB: 5372
Geschäftsführer: Matthias Tscherwitschke