[Blink] [SIP Beyond VoIP] New SIP SIMPLE client SDK 0.31.0

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Mon Oct 29 15:36:19 CET 2012

Hi Olle,

On Oct 29, 2012, at 2:44 PM, Olle E. Johansson wrote:

> 29 okt 2012 kl. 14:41 skrev Adrian Georgescu <ag at ag-projects.com>:
>
>> http://sipsimpleclient.com/projects/sipsimpleclient/repository/revisions/5002
>
> ...so I redirect my question to Saul I guess. Why was that commit needed?

We were not using GRUU in our contact header for other subscriptions either, but somehow the conference subscription and the out of dialog refer had slipped me. Right now we only use GRUU in the contact when the recipient of the request could use this information to contact us back, targeting a particular device. This basically narrows it down to INVITE requests and PUBLISH requests content. (PIDF in particular).

There are still a few rough edges on the server side, so once everything works properly I'll retest some of the GRUU stuff. For example right now we don't use it for attended transfers in the Refer-To header, but we should.