[Blink] logging options on Windows

Morgan Redfield morgar at u.washington.edu
Sat Oct 6 22:39:36 CEST 2012

Thanks. I think I figured out how to do what I want, but I'm now
having trouble building blink on Windows for Python 2.7.

I build and install it like so:
python setup.py build
python setup.py install

This places a blink file in C:\Python27\Scripts. If I try to run that with
python blink

I get the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "blink", line 24, in (module)
        from blink import Blink
    File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\blink\__init__.py", line 17, in (module)
        from application import log
ImportError: No module named application

How can I fix this?

Thanks,
Morgan Redfield