[Blink] Fwd: Attended transfer - Replaces Invite not reaching Blink

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Tue May 8 09:22:50 CEST 2012

Hi Peter,

On May 8, 2012, at 4:14 AM, Peter Flowers wrote:

> Hi Saul
>
> Core log file attached.
>
> I have also attached two SIP traces.  One is for the original call and the second is the actual Refer request trace.  Both are from the point of view of the proxy.

The core trace doesn't show the INVITE arriving, and that's a really low level trace. From the traces on your former email I see that the packet did reach your box, but somehow it didn't reach Blink, right?

Even if you provided all possible traces I see no reason for this :-S do you have means to setup some account in that system or a way for me to dig into it? If so please email me privately.

Thanks and regards,