[Blink] ZIPDX and PIN code

Petter Olsson petter.olsson at numberfour.eu
Thu Mar 22 19:59:46 CET 2012

I am using petterolsson at sip2sip.info and calling 1234567 at login.zipdx.com

The number on the ZIPDX account is the PIN code and if I have a PIN
starting with Zero I simply get an error that I can not call PSTN
lines.

Thanks
Petter

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 19:50, Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
<saul at ag-projects.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mar 22, 2012, at 6:17 PM, Petter Olsson wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is anyone else using ZIPDX? We just started today and I noticed that
>> if I have a PIN code that starts with 0 Blink Pro will send an error
>> message saying that PSTN calls are not allowed. If I change this for
>> another PIN that starts with 1-9 it works just as intended. Is this by
>> design or a bug?
>>

> What does the number you are dialing look like? Are you using a sip2sip.info account?
>

> Regards,
>
> --
> Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
> AG Projects

Petter Olsson
System Administrator
NumberFour AG
Schönhauser Allee 8
10119 Berlin
Germany
Mobile: +49 170 2393359
Phone: +49 30 40505411
Fax: +49 30 40505410
petter at numberfour.eu

www.facebook.com/NumberFour
www.twitter.com/numberfourag

"People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it."