[Blink] Support for rules on outgoing calls

Egidio Corsini egidio.corsini at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 18:20:11 CEST 2012

Hi,

I'm trying to set up rules for outgoing rules for a SIP account connected
to our company asterisk.
I live in italy, so I need to set up 3 rules
- internal number should go straight to the internal SIP addresses
(internal number are of this kind 42XX and 24XX)
- external call to italy should have the +39 prefix stripped out and an 8
as the external line prefix
- external international call should have the + converted into 00 and 8 as
the External Line prefix

My understanding of the "Phone Numbers" preference pane is that it does not
allow for any type of rules, but have only those 4 parameters that acts as
global rules without any possibility to set a rule based on the called
number.

Is this the end of the story? Am I missing some configuration options (even
a conf file would be great)?

Thanks
Egidio