[Blink] NO audio

Vladimir Soria Galvarro vladimirsoria at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 17:58:09 CEST 2012

Hi, thanks for your prompt response.
The version I have is 0.2.7 Blink, I'm windows XP SP3. Configured and
speaker microphone, but I have no audio input, I can not hear the
music when you dial 3333, or when I have an incoming call.
I have an elastix core, with a trunk sip2sip, calls out the backbone,
but do not enter them.
I tried with xlite, calling for elastix, and I have audio out, but in
reverse with no alias name and enter elastix.
Elastix configuration:
Out going settings:
username = pegasus
type = peer