[Blink] Trouble on one network not another

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Wed Jan 11 13:28:14 CET 2012

Check Window -> Logs -> Activity and SIP tabs when the call arrives. If it does not arrive, you could ask your SIP service provider if they see the call in their server and if they sent it downstream to your client.

If the call arrives but Blink does not like it we can find the reason if you paste the logs.

Adrian