[Blink] BLINK FOR WINDOWS - Problem when using the buttom ON HOLD in calls, with another softphone

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Tue Dec 11 16:35:46 CET 2012

Can you please provide the SIP trace logs from blink for the case you consider to be in error? I need to see the whole request/reply sequence, because I'm not sure from your description what is the dialog state when what you describe happens. Point me to the message/reply in the trace that you consider to be in error, but I need all the previous requests/replies in the dialog to be able to assert the dialog state at that point.