[Blink] Occasional registration errors to asterisk 1.6.2.11

Tom Pepper tom at silocorp.com
Thu Sep 29 02:38:57 CEST 2011

Howdy-

Occasionally (1-2x a day) I'll receive a notification from Blink Pro that it has an authentication error to an asterisk instance running on the same network.  Is this some kind of strange register timing issue?  I've got about 80 Yealink and polycom phones on the same server that don't seem to have a problem staying registered.

Config on the asterisk box is via freepbx, in case it's somehow responsible.

Network isn't the problem, it's gigE via a single juniper ex4200 switch.

Thx,
-t