[Blink] Blink audio preferences don't persist

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Fri Sep 23 15:18:57 CEST 2011

If current device is disconnected, when switching back to the system default, you should check which device is actually the default as it may not be the one you expect unless you set it up the way you expect it to be.  This can be found in OSX system preferences panel, in the Sound section. Plug in your devices and select them accordingly, the mac remembers the choices you make.

Adrian